Aqua Vida Floating Certification Teacher Training
Join Aqua Vida for a fun, in-depth training experience unlike any other.
Take your teaching to the next level with Aqua Vida Floating SUP Yoga Teacher Training. SUP Yoga is the fastest growing practice in the world, as it demands great focus, enhances stability and strength immensely, and calms the body-mind and soul while having an incredibly fun time on the water.
Are you ready to get on board?
• Train with Aqua Vida Founder Jana Mars and Lead Instructor Daphne Lyon
• Earn 20 hours Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Units
• Receive extensive knowledge on SUP equipment, paddle techniques, water safety and rescue, anchoring systems outdoors and in a pool, and all about the environment, tides, wind, and weather
• Aqua Vida Stand Up Paddle Level I Certification
• Learn Aqua Vida’s signature SUP Yoga sequence outdoors and in the pool (Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced). Our classes include a variety of asana sequenced with the breath, inversions, arm balances, standing poses, core strengthening, restorative, full body relaxation into savasana, and meditation
• Enhance your classes with our dharma discussions on the healing element of water and the selfless service of Seva to this beautiful earth
• Take a SUP Yoga class with Daphne
• We get you teaching your first class with us right away! The hands-on practice ensures you leave the training confident and prepared to share your incredible skills with the world
• Enhance your voice as a teacher, gain confidence, and take your asana practice to the next level
• SUP Teacher Training Manual
• Listing in our instructor directory, with the option to become an Aqua Vida Affiliate
• Receive discounts as an Aqua Vida ambassador off our signature board and amazing products!
Meet Your Instructors:
Ready to #makesomewaves with us? Click here to learn more!